Establishment of SEP.
SEP Begins Commercial Operations.
SEP acquires a 59.98% stake in PT. Panca Amara Utama (PAU).
SEP is listed in the Indonesia Stock Exchange(IDX ticker: ESSA).
– SEP presentation in World LP Gas Forum London.
– SEP signs USD 75 million loan facility with Bank UOB Indonesia for working capital facility and equity funding in PAU.
– SEP issues 100 million new shares through a Non-Preemptive Rights Issuance.
– SEP signs 55 MMSCFD Gas Supply Agreement with JOBPMTS.
– SEP completes Expansion Project. 60% increase in LPG Design Capacity to 190 TPD.
– PAU signs Ammonia Offtake Agreement with Mitsubishi Corporation, Japan.
– PAU appoints PT Rekayasa Industri as EPC Contractor.
– Groundbreaking of PAU by President RI, Mr. Joko Widodo.
– SEP awarded Patra Nirbhaya Karya Pratama by Vice Minister of ESDM Mr. Archandra Tahar.
– SEP successfuly completed 10 years of Operations with Zero Accident.
– SEP Completed Rights Issue for USD 36 MM.
– PAU begins Ammonia Commercial Production.
SEP awarded ISO 14001:2015 for Environment Management System.